Alumni NextGen Series
The GUBERNA Alumni launch a brand new project, with its partner Diligent. This is a project by and for the Alumni.
NextGen Board members or leaders will be interviewed professionally to understand and share their ideas in the way of thinking, acting and governance of a business.
NextGen Board Members will be selected based upon the following criteria:
- Innovator : preparing the company for the future
- Inspiring: acting as role role model, soft skills
- Proven track record
- Decision power
- Age is no criteria
- GUBERNA Alumni Member
Are you interested?
If you believe you are a NextGen Board Member or leader, we invite you to send by mid December 2016 to email@example.com, your CV in English together with a short letter in which you elaborate on the following points :
- Describe in a few lines “why” you want to be considered for the NextGen director of leader interview?
- How do you see corporate governance in your organization?
- How innovative are you, to serve as an example for the Nextgen future oriented organisations?
- How do you involve or work with / within your advisory board or board of directors into the decision making process to prepare your company for the future challenges you will have to consider.
- What would you like to offer (to share) as professional advisc to other CxO board level colleagues.
You may send your candidacy before mid December to the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org. A committee will analyze and select the potential candidates during the month of December and contact the selected candidates for interview in due time.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Ingrid De Poorter, Patrick Van Lijsebetten or Benoit de Dorlodot, who coordinate the selection process on behalf of Guberna Alumni via the email@example.com e-mail address.
- Click here or see underneath for the presentation made during the Alumni General Assembly on 23 June 2016
- Examples of interviews : see underneath