Anticipation is a key competence of a director and of the board. Understanding the key economic developments is a must to help navigating your organization successfully.
Do we have answers to some of the following questions:
- Can sustainable entrepreneurship be a source of innovation?
- Is reporting on sustainable goals credible in today’s economy?
- Should a higher capital weighting be applied for non-sustainable activities and investments?
Koen De Leus, Chief Economist at BNP Paribas Fortis will share his insights at the GUBERNA Alumni Forum.
- Pascal Leglise, Corporate Social Responsability and Quality Sustainable Development Director, Carrefour Belgium
- Ann Magnus, CEO Magnus Business Gifts
- Noemie Laumont, Advisor in Energy Transition and Independent Director
- Roland De Wolf, Board Chair of Family Holding De Saedeleir and Board Member of ArmenTeKort vzw
- Moderated by Catherine Delanghe, Founder and Managing Director, Centre de Bonne Gouvernance Paul Tassin
BNP PARIBAS FORTIS
Rue Royale 20