Corporate Governance Programme
GUBERNA developed this course based on years of experience as governance experts, with a specific focus on the needs of SMEs. The goal is to guide entrepreneurs on governance challenges in a pragmatic way, taking professional and personal aspects into account. We do this by creating a pleasant setting, where speakers and participants share their experiences. In order to create trust and an open dialogue, this course is restricted to a limited number of participants.
During the 5 evening courses, we review different themes that are essential for the board and for sustainable growth in SMEs. Step by step our experts give you the tools you need to (further) professionalize your SME. You hear first hand what works, what the keys are to success and also what does not work, what are the pitfalls you should avoid.
- Session 1 – Should you choose a Board of Advisors or a Board of Directors?
- Session 2 – There is no growth without committed shareholders.
- Session 3 – Internationalisation: think, act & achieve !
- Session 4 – Risk-mapping: the Board of Directors as a strategic watchdog.
- Session 5 – Growth financing