250 euro excl. BTW
Directors have a mandate to manage the organisation in its best interest. In fact, it is their right to do just that, to act in the best interest of the organisation. However, with every right comes responsibility; and consequences if that responsibility is not taken seriously.
What are the legal aspects of these rights and responsibilities? What does civil liability entail for a director?
As a board member, it is good to be informed about the legal framework in which you operate. This online programme discusses your rights, duties and responsibilities from a legal point of view in a clear and concise manner.
We created this online programme together with our Partner Deloitte Legal. Our expert is Emmanuel Leroux, corporate governance expert and member of the Ghent Bar Association.
- Rights and responsibilities of a director
- Civil and criminal liability
- Specific liability regimes
- Directors’ liability risk
What can you expect from this e-learning module?
This programme contains video's, quizzes, assignments, and reflection questions. You can interact with your fellow learners through our discussion platform.
Advantages of e-learning
- Learn at your own pace, when you want, where you want
- Learn on your computer, smartphone or tablet
- Access to the GUBERNA Lifelong Learning platform for 1 year