250 euro excl. VAT
This online programme is available as of April 2021.
Each day, there are numerous kinds of cyber-attacks on companies and organisations all over the world. While the management should be prepared to deal with such attacks adequately and rapidly, it is up to the board to keep the helicopter view on the risks and consequences of the organisation's information security policy. This e-programme is created for directors and aspiring directors, executives and professionals, who want to acquire insights and tips and tricks on how to deal with Information Security policies, cyber risk assessment and GDPR issues from a board level perspective.
We created this programme together with our Befriended Organisation Beltug. The combination of GUBERNA's governance expertise and Beltug's digital savviness brings you balanced technical and instantly applicable knowledge. As such, we empower you to ask your management the right questions on information security. In today's digital society, the right information security policies and overview are essential for every organisation.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Why is information security a topic on the board?
- Chapter 3: Security Risks: Part 1 - GDPR
- Chapter 4: Security Risks: Part 2 - Incident management
- Chapter 5: Security Projects and budgets
What can you expect from this programme?
This programme contains video's, quizzes, assignments, and reflection questions. You can interact with your fellow learners through our discussion platform.
Advantages of e-learning
- Learn at your own pace, when you want, where you want
- Learn on your computer, smartphone or tablet
- Access to the GUBERNA Lifelong Learning platform for 1 year
- Access to the GUBERNA good governance platform & community
By welcoming current members as well as new members into this online learning programme we hope to make our network more accessible to young entrepreneurs and business leaders, to international board members and future board members.