Guberna aims to boost good governance in all organisations
GUBERNA believes that good governance leads to better organisations and that better organisations contribute to a better world.
What is good governance?
Essentially, governance has to do with management, mastery, accountability, supervision and control. The main goals include making an organisation’s governance structures and decision-making processes more efficient, objective and transparent. Good governance is thus not an end point but rather a means to achieve the organisational strategy.
GUBERNA wants to promote good governance in all organisations by focusing on clear roles, qualitative decision making, ethics and integrity. Governance includes natural leader- and entrepreneurship and requires a balance between taking risks and taking action. Sustainable value creation is the ultimate goal. Our experts are here to help you.
- Free participation in expert and working groups
- Monthly newsletter incl. board vacancies
- Access to board vacancies
- Free access to various networking events
- Access to the Home of Governance
- Use GUBERNA's Q&A service to answer your questions
Not a Guberna member yet?
Join our network of more than 3,000 directors, shareholders, top executives and business leaders.
Already a member?
Upcoming events & education programmes
Discover what GUBERNA can do for you.
- Community A network of more than 3.000 directors
- Knowledge Centre Publications and trends regarding good governance
- Training Lifelong learning for directors and business leaders
- Services & Tools Practical governance tools and personalised services