My organisation is looking for board members.
Is your organisation looking for board members? Finding a suitable (external) board member is often quite a challenge. You are looking for a white raven:
- someone who values commitment
- someone who participates proactively and constructively in the best interests of your organisation
- someone with an open-minded and curious attitude
As part of our mission, we are happy to support you in this challenging quest. GUBERNA distributes your candidacy free of charge within our member network. With more than 3,000 governance actors (directors, shareholders, entrepreneurs and decision makers) the visibility of your vacancy will increase significantly!
A service we offer to both members and non-members.
Enjoy the benefits of our expertise and network by sending us your job posting in PDF format. We will contact you afterwards to post your mandate.
These items must be included in your application:
- The description of your organisation
- The job description
- Contact details for the applicants
- Deadline to apply
Endorsement for the recruitment of your candidate board members
An unbiased and objective view is a valuable addition when screening your candidate board members. GUBERNA is more than willing to support you in this process.
You are welcome to contact one of our six institutional members who provide such custom services. With their year-long experience, they are able to select the perfect candidates for your organisation.
Below you will find an overview of the institutional members:
• Egon Zehnder Associates (International)
• Korn Ferry
• Mercuri Urval
• Schelstraete Delacourt Associates
• Strand Associates Consulting