The GUBERNA Board Self Evaluation Tool is a practical digital tool that allows the board of an organisation to reflect on its functioning and to identify and implement concrete action points in order to improve its board effectiveness. Creating awareness and organising a board evaluation is a first step in the continuous improvement that is necessary for every individual director and board group.
In addition to this online tool, we also offer a board evaluation.
- This has 3 options: board evaluation based on a customised questionnaire
- evaluation of the board of directors based on individual interviews with directors
- evaluation of the board of directors based on a 360° evaluation of the board of directors
The GUBERNA Board Self Evaluaion Tool is based on the Board Evaluation Methodology as developed by GUBERNA and refined during over 15 years of board evaluation practice. The different stages of questions are based on the fundamental building blocks of corporate governance, defined by the corporate governance codes, academic research and practical experience.
As a commitment to continuous improvement, the GUBERNA Board Self Evaluation Tool also includes one hour of free online expert advice. This resource allows boards to delve deeper into their evaluations, gaining insights from experts to refine governance strategies.
How does it work?
Request your evaluation. We take care of your access.
Invite your board members to participate. Track their progress.
Collect anonymous results in a valuable report. Get 1 hour of free advice from GUBERNA.
Start working with the findings from the evaluation to optimise your governance.
- A governance evaluation is recommended in Buysse Code III
- Knowing internally what could be improved
- It is an open forum to discuss fundamental issues
- This evaluation is completely anonymous
- GUBERNA is the most experienced and trusted partner
- Includes one hour of free online expert advice
Your board is evaluated on 10 domains
- The board and setting the mission of the organisation
- The relation between board and management
- The relation between board and shareholders
- Board’s remuneration
- The composition of the board
- The functioning of the board
- Information in the board
- Culture and decision-making
- Roles of the board
- Role of the chair
- 990€ excl. VAT
- GUBERNA SME Advance, SME Discover and Social Profit members enjoy a free first use of the GUBERNA Board Evaluation Tool.
This price includes 1 hour of online feedback of your results by a GUBERNA expert.