GUBERNA Directors Sparkles
GUBERNA wants to be a true community in which each member can perform his/her role as director in the best conditions. To encourage the exchange of experiences and knowledge, the GUBERNA Alumni have launched an interview series: GUBERNA Alumni Sparkles. Through the stories of experienced directors, we want to inspire our members.
The results of the first year are available below in Dutch, French & English.
We would like to invite the GUBERNA Alumni to provide topics and people to be interviewed. In 2023 we want to focus on the following topics:
- How can the board of directors contribute to a better climate?
- From fact-checking to process-driven risk management overseen by the board of directors?
- The role of the board chair in digital transformation.
- How to strengthen your company to grow through acquisitions and partnerships and get your corporate governance right.
- The young generation of board members.
Would you like to contribute to GUBERNA Alumni Sparkles or do you have suggestions for interviewees or topics? Please send an email to Danny Vandevyver.