SME incompany training
Would you like to take the governance of your SME to a higher level through tailored advice? Then we are pleased to offer you our SME in-company training within the SME centre of GUBERNA. In this training, our GUBERNA experts come to your SME to explain the added value, principles, and pitfalls of good governance. Together with you, we look at your SME's objectives, needs and expectations and compile a personalised programme accordingly.
How to promote interaction between the various governance actors (management, board of directors/advisors, shareholders).
- Essential building blocks of good governance.
- How to further define the tasks of the board of directors.
- A clear overview of the legal framework.
- How to organise effective and efficient board meetings.
- How to achieve the appropriate diversity in the composition of your board.
- Remuneration of non-executive directors.
This service is only available for our SME members.
Please contact us for a tailored proposal: firstname.lastname@example.org