What is good governance?
Essentially, governance has to do with management, mastery, accountability, supervision and control. The main goals include making an organisation’s governance structures and decision-making processes more efficient, objective and transparent. Good governance is thus not an end point but rather a means to achieve the organisational strategy.
GUBERNA wants to promote good governance in all organisations by focusing on clear roles, qualitative decision making, ethics and integrity. Governance includes natural leader- and entrepreneurship and requires a balance between taking risks and taking action. Sustainable value creation is the ultimate goal. Our experts are here to help you.
- Free participation in expert and working groups
- Monthly newsletter incl. board vacancies
- Access to board vacancies
- Free access to various networking events
- Access to the Home of Governance
- Use GUBERNA's Q&A service to answer your questions