This 6-day course takes a closer look at topics that are relevant for board members as members of the Board of Directors and in their interactions with management and shareholders. The objective is to develop skills needed for efficient and professional operations as a board member with a strong focus on the optimisation, performance and collaboration with management and shareholders.
- The right structures: the optimal governance model and its impact on the role of the board of directors
- The right process, culture & information: the role and operations of the board of directors
- The right people: an optimal compilation of the board of directors
- The right follow-through: the evaluation of the board of directors and its board members
- Rights, duties and responsibilities of board members
- The right remuneration: the reimbursement of board members and the role of the renumeration committee.
- The right issues: monitoring the role of board members
- The right issues: the strategic role of board members
GUBERNA Certified Director
Being a professional director is a journey. That is why GUBERNA organises many courses where we focus on transfering good governance competences. Our open education programme is composed of 3 modules that complement each other: Director Effectiveness, Board Effectiveness en Board Simulation.
When you follow these modules, get the certificate of the module and comply with a few criteria, you can get the title of GUBERNA Certified Director.